Program feesQ: How much does the program cost?
A: $5838. Please
note that a $300 security deposit (for apartment rental) is also
required. This deposit will be fully refunded (provided that there are
no damages to the apartment) eight weeks after the program ends.
Q: What is included in my program cost?
- Tuition for up to eight credits
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations in Rome for the entirety of your stay
(students will share apartments in the historic Trastevere neighborhood)
- Transportation to and from Florence / Chianti, Pompeii, and Hadrian's Villa / Tivoli
- Accommodations (including breakfast) in Florence (two nights)
- Museum entry fees
- Approximately five group meals
Q: Are scholarships available?
A: Yes! The UF International Center offers scholarships for summer study abroad. Also check their list of National Study Abroad Scholarships.
You may be eligible for one of the following: Q: Can I talk to someone about how to finance study abroad?
A: Yes! Make an appointment to see Allison Costa, Student Financial Affairs Coordinator for Study Abroad - or see her during walk-in hours (Wednesdays from 2:00 - 4:00 pm) at the International Center in the Hub.