Program feesQ: How much does the program cost?
A: $5546. Please
note that a $300 security deposit (for apartment rental) is also
required. This deposit will be fully refunded (provided that there are
no damages to the apartment) after the program ends.
Q: What is included in my program cost?
- Tuition for up to eight credits
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations in Rome for the entirety of your stay
(students will share apartments in the historic Trastevere neighborhood)
- Transportation to and from Florence / Chianti, Pompeii, and Hadrian's Villa / Tivoli
- Accommodations (including breakfast) in Florence (two nights)
- Museum entry fees
- Approximately five group meals
Q: Are scholarships and financial aid available?
A: Yes! Several types of scholarship are available. See the UFIC website details: http://www.ufic.ufl.edu/SAS/FinancialAid.html
- NEW! Three $1000 scholarships (exclusive to the Rome program) to be awarded based on financial need. Write to email@example.com for more information.
- **Joseph Jay Deiss Memorial Scholarship for Classics majors and minors.
- Students with Italian heritage may also want to search for other scholarhsips - try checking the National Italian American Foundation, and Sons of Italy.